.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Windows 2003 on nForce2

Only a few months ago... I upgraded to Windows XP from my trusty 2000 I began having some serious networking issues, issues that I have yet to be able to fix. With my free copy of Visual Studio 2005 and Windows Server 2003 coming at one point as a result of the Channel 9 Halloween Costume Contest, I’m beginning to look into driver support for my various parts... only to discover something very bad...

Neither nVidia, nor ASUS provide drivers for my nForce2 based A7N8X Deluxe motherboard for Windows 2003.

Granted, the motherboard in question was first released in early 2003, I guess I find it a shame that they do not have driver support for 2003 for such a widely used chipset.

3 Comments:

  • Sure they do. Just install the XP drivers. Works for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 PM  

  • I hate americans :) Americans are idiots! Your president Bush is a excellent example of debility. All americans must be eliminated for a clener Earth!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM  

  • I had not thought about XP drivers under 2003... definitely worth a try. Thanks for the thought.

    By Blogger Brendan, at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home