.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Monday, October 03, 2005

Strange Lights

This morning while driving to work I saw a pair of flashing yellow lights at a mile or two ahead and tried to remember the rules of the road for that while puzzling after what the vehicle might be... probably need to slow down in either case.

Not long later, the strange lights changed... from flashing yellow, to flashing red and blue. "Sure looks like a cop" I thought, "definitely need to slow down" (no I wasn't speeding).

A few seconds later... the blue and white lights disappeared, and were replaced by a slowly (and quite small) flashing white light.

After closing the distance on this object... what did I find? A school bus.

It amazes me that they are able to have lights that look so much like an emergency vehicle from a short distance away, but then, I have never seen blue lights on a school bus before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home