.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Dosch-man has entered the building!

At long last, my buddy Adam Dosch of Fd Linux fame as at last begun a blog for his ranting called WTF Is This Shit?

To give an example of Adam and his rants... a couple of months ago while driving home from work he pulled out his iPod and began to record something to the effect of:

Personal Log... July... 18th... 2005... five... thirty-five... pm... god I hate Brendan Grant... sitting there... in his stupid sun glasses…smiling like an idiot... god I hate him... end log.


Personal Log... July... 18th... 2005... five... thirty-six... pm... I still $%&ing hate Brendan Grant... words cannot describe how much I hate him... end log


This should be good.

1 Comments:

  • Hey! I'm a Dosch too! I live on the coast of CA. I'm originally from PA. The Dosch's have invaded!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home