.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Friday, July 29, 2005

Google Toolbar under IE7

It is being reported by some hacks who will not be linked to from here that new IE7 beta breaks the Yahoo and Google toolbar.

Not having much time to test with, I threw IE7 on to my laptop at home through two different VNC sessions (that is the reason for the not so pretty looking screenshot) to see what it did to the Google toolbar. The result? Worked fine.



It looks like Andrew Orlowski should do some research and possibly even testing prior to leveling seemingly unfounded and false allegations.

A little later when I have some time I will throw Yahoo on the laptop and see how that works, however for now I think these results pretty much speak for themselves.

EDIT: 7/29/05 11:23AM CDT:
I just took this test a bit further and got 8 Toolbars under IE7 working.

3 Comments:

  • Nice ...

    But hey, why do you actually hate Linux? :)

    By Anonymous Vista, at 8:08 AM  

  • This blog started out as an outlet for my hatred of Linux, however overtime through not having to deal with Linux as much (or at all as is the case currently), I didn’t have much to say about the topic so I moved this into a more general purpose blog.

    One of these months I’ll be moving it over to my own server with a different name, but for now I like to keep the name around because of the page rank I have gained through it.

    If you really are curious as to some of my (many) reasons for hating Linux so, take a look at some of the oldest posts on here as back then it was the primary focus.

    By Blogger Brendan, at 9:30 AM  

  • >This blog started out as an outlet for my
    >hatred of Linux

    hahah, nice ;)

    >If you really are curious as to some of my
    >(many) reasons for hating Linux so, take a
    >look at some of the oldest posts on here
    >as back then it was the primary focus.

    Naah, no thanks. That topic was just pretty .. interesting. Personally I don't understand why hate some (different) OS's.

    But nice blog anyway.

    By Anonymous Vista, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home