.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Smart Mouse

Last week I found some mouse droppings on my stove... and after cleaning the surface, ignored it... until I found some more a few days later… which prompted putting a regular killing trap on the stove... baited with peanut butter.

The next morning, the bait was gone, and the trap was empty, still waiting to be triggered.

That evening, I reset the trap and put another one near by... a non lethal one, also bated with some peanut butter on a small piece of cardboard... This morning when I got up, what did I find but both traps empty of bait and bodies as well as still waiting to spring into action.

I think it’s safe to say... I’ve either got a smart mouse... or am completely inept at setting up a mouse trap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home