.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Halo 2: I'm pathetic

In December 2004 I purchased a big screen TV for my living room, an Xbox and a copy of Halo 2.

In December 2006 I received an Xbox 360.

Yesterday, August 28th, 2007 I finally got around to beating Halo 2... when there were only 28 days before the release of Halo 3.

Yes, I'm pathetic.

I'd actually had a hard time playing it on the original Xbox in my living room for some reason and eventually quit playing it at all due to my hands hurting after a short period of time (even back in 2004-2005) as well as me just not being very good with one of those controllers.

Fast forward to today when I've spent a fair bit of time playing Rainbow Six: Vegas on my 360 (great game by the way) and noticed that my hands don't hurt as much when on it as they do with the original and realizing that there was just another month or so before the release of Halo 3 I figured I should get around to finishing it... so I did.

A good experience, came to hate the Brutes, not because they were tough but because they were just boring. Good to hear they were redone for 3.

I suppose I'm glad that I waited to finish (re-start really) Halo 2 until now as I didn't have the "WHAT? Finish the fight?!?!?!" feeling that plenty of other players did nearly 3 years ago.

1 Comments:

  • good on u for finishing
    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home