.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Saturday, August 11, 2007

MRI Results: Clean

At long last I heard from the radiologist about my spinal MRI on Tuesday, and sure enough everything was just fine as far as they could tell (was was expected), but it's still good to have yet another thing ruled out.

I will say though that the MRI wasn't a very enjoyable thing... laying there as still as can be with my elbows wedged against the inside walls and feeling the vibrations coursing through them, all in an environment so loud that even with ear plugs I found it hard to think to myself.

In retrospect it's also quite a good thing that I've lost all of the weight I have lost over the last year (or so) as I just barley fit in the MRI machine and had I been even another 50lbs more, things probably wouldn't have worked.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home