.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Monday, July 16, 2007

Baclofen + two weeks

So are now at two full weeks on Baclofen (week one update here) as proscribed by the neurologist and still there has been no positive changes... However there do appear to be a couple negative changes however I cannot say if this is due to the prescription.

Virtually every Dr. I’ve seen has asked about numbness and tingling, to symptoms I’ve never had accept for the last few days but especially today we’re certain parts of my right hand or almost constantly tingling ever so slightly and occasionally will discover that the same area is asleep, so I’ll be making and call to the neurologist a little later today a week earlier than expected and see what he says prior to seeing hand Dr. Number four on Wednesday.

(much to my amazement, Vista’s speech recognition recognized the name of my prescription)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home