.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ship It! ... errr Submit It!

The hour is late, I am exhausted and my hands hurt... and so far it's been worth it.

My entry for the Code2Fame Challenge is complete, burned, and labeled... really everything but stamped, dropped in the mailbox and received.

In the next day or two (when I get the chance) I'll upload the latest build of DHCP4WHS and my submission video and see if some of the others who have submitted their own works would be willing to do the same.

2 Comments:

  • Yup, I'll be uploading my video in the next day or two. I'm probably going to recut it first as I had to chop a few things out to get under 5 mins.

    Oh, I used Camtasia to record my video. Pretty nifty.

    By Blogger Andrew, at 12:57 PM  

  • Hurry up, postmarking deadline is today! Good luck.

    By Blogger Brendan, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home