.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Friday, March 24, 2006

Only pirates use RARrrr

Not long ago I received a RAR file containing some code for a co-worker who wanted me to look at it... unfortunately I did not have a RAR program installed and suggested that he resend it as a ZIP while sarcastically commenting "No one uses RAR."

A moment later, a near by co-worker commented that most of the videos he downloads are in a RAR format, to which I replied "So you are telling me only pirates use RAR," to which another co-worker chimed in in a piratish tone "Rarrrr."

There we have it... only pirates use RAR files!

4 Comments:

  • "...unfortunately I did not have a RAR program installed and suggested that he resend it as a ZIP..."

    So naturally he zipped up the .rar file, right? :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

  • By Anonymous Ryan, at 6:00 AM  

  • that was the most stupid thing I've read today XD

    By Anonymous FraN, at 1:13 PM  

  • In that case FraN... I'm glad that I could give you a memorable moment here on my blog.

    By Blogger Brendan, at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home