.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Monday, January 09, 2006

Projects, Ideas and Fatigue

Over the weekend I was building an HTML front end to an ASP.NET application I’ve been pondering for quite some time. Never being very good at web design (the front end aspect of it at least) it was taking even longer than one would expect, of course, that’s not a bad thing given that like any project I believe in... or at least want to get done, I can be quite obsessive and spend the time and attention needed to get it done.

I had planned to go to bed around 10, but I didn’t.

Come around 10:30 I noticed that my eyes were having a hard time focusing on the screen.

At 11 I gave up and decided it was time for bed, the rest of the work would have to wait until the following day after work.

Unfortunately... sleep did not come as easily as I would have liked. For well over 90 minutes I tossed and turned... my mind racing with other ideas and enhancements for this project.

Always nice to intend to go to bed at 10, actually have your head hit the pillow at 11, not fall asleep until 1:30 and have to be up at 6am.

I expect this is only going to get worse until I finish this thing and have it go live to the world... something I think I may be able to get done within a week or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home