.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Monday, March 06, 2006

70-552 Taken, results pending

This morning I had the pleasure (and pain) of taking the beta version of Microsoft exam 70-552 (MCAD Skills to MCPD Windows Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework).

For obvious reasons I cannot say much about it, I will say this though, thank god it is over. 4 hours is given for the test and other related activities, with 3 hours actually devoted to answering ~90 questions makes for a painful, and eventually boring test session.

For the last 15 or so questions I found myself caring a lot less as I just wanted it all to be over with. Fortunately on only a couple of those finalquestions did I choose an answer before fully going through all of the possibilities.

I must say this as well... I am not known for my expert grasp of proper grammar and punctuation... but even I found a few typos on the test.

And now the fun part... waiting! According to the test, my results should be mailed out about 8 weeks after the beta closes on March 12th.

Heres hoping I did well, or at least passed. If I didnt, I at least got a feel for the new direction Microsoft programming tests are likely to go, and frankly, I like the change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home