.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Brendan's Student Loans.com

Previously here I've spoken about my student loans and the length of time that I will be paying them for and recently I decided to try something else to get them paid off just a little bit earlier. Blatant eBegging.

That's right, I am now soliciting funds and other help from the kind people online in the hopes that with their help, I can pay off my loans in less than the current 16 year time frame, and as part of it, I've updated the Current Debt image you see on the right of this blog and below. Now, it updates daily with my current debt load and takes you to my site related to this: brendansstudentloans.com. Check it out. Tell your friends. Donate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home