.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Owned by 70-340

Out of a 1000 points, with 700 required for passing... I scored a meager 520.

The worst part... is that I know exactly what questions I got wrong. Most of those I missed were of the ‘select the best solution’ style when the question has choices such as:


You are a software developer for your company. You are building an application to add two numbers together to reach 20, which is the best way to do so?


  1. 5*4

  2. 10*2

  3. pi/r^2

  4. 10+10



Yes, this is an overly simplified version, however somewhat accurate to some of the questions where most or all answers were correct, the trick, was knowing exactly which was best and why.

Oh well... live and learn. Over the weekend I will expand my studying and retake this test in a week or two. Grumble grumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home