.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Non Vanity Post

I almost forgot to comment on a blog post of my opponent from a few days ago where he got after me for a couple of recent posts for using the search term in a few posts, all the while using the search term as often as he could.

Funny thing I thought, was that in doing so he made it clear that it was just a post to try to get better page rank, while none of my entries have done so, all of my posts have been useful updates on what is going on.

If you want to complain Dan, I’m not the one who created word as a topic on my blog and made sure to put plenty of posts that contained the word even when not relevant.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Brendan! This is a simple greeting. I'm italian and my english is not good but I hope to be clear. I'm writing from a pc with Fedora 3 installed. It is a week I'm suffering with this gimmick. I'm tired and bored. Before to disinstall it I wanted to write in google "I hate Linux" and so I'm here. Viva Bill Gates.
    Congratulations for your blog and ciao from Italy

    Xplover

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home