.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

2 weeks closer

After a quick call and call back (received while I was in the shower (blast them for their efficiency and speed)), I've been able to get my appointment moved up by 2 weeks from June 29th to June 15th to see a new orthopedic surgeon.

Wahoo? Not really.

Sure, 2 weeks sooner sounds nice, it still means that I'm in for a 3 week wait... so I will of course be calling from time to time to see about cancellations even though I'm on their cancellation list.

I made clear to them this morning that despite the fact that I live an hour away, I need at most only 70 minute notice given that with all of the free time I've got, I'm more than willing (and able) to drop everything and head down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home