.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Thursday, December 21, 2006

More iPod woes

Early last week the hard drive in my old 15 gig iPod gave out again, the fourth time in 3.5 years and was sent off to Best Buy for warranty replacement.

Long story short, I am now the proud owner of an 80 gig iPod and only had to pay $10.

What on earth could the problem with this be? Wasted disk space!

After throwing a couple of videos onto the unit to see how it looked, I went to load up my entire music collection on to it... and barely used up 30 gigs.

I’ve got a few directories that I didn’t include as I have little desire to have their contents in my normal musical rotation

So now I’ve got the choice... stick with the wasted space, buy more music (I haven’t purchased a new CD in ~4 years), or ignore the sticker that was on the unit when I bought it and steal music.

Somehow I don’t think I’ll be DLing anything as the biggest reason I haven’t purchased any new CD’s in quite a while... is because I haven’t heard much that was worth purchasing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home