.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Cert Waiting

One of the things I really hate about doing certification tests is the wait.

It generally isn’t until the start of the next business day that the Pearson-Vue website is updated to reflect the passing of a test and it is anywhere from 3-10 business days (in my experience) that Microsoft’s records are updated to reflect not only the new test but the new certification as well which always grrs me a bit cause dang it... I want my certificate!

2 Comments:

  • Thoughts on MS retiring the MCSD and replacing it with MCPD: Enterprise Applications Developer?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 AM  

  • There has been no official word yet on when and if MCAD/MCSD will be retired however I have little doubt that they will be strongly encouraging cert seekers to for for the MCTS/MCPD route.

    By Blogger Brendan, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home