.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Monday, September 10, 2007

Bone scan and blood tests scheduled

When neurologist #3 suggested a bone scan I asked to delay it for a month or so so that I could re-aggravate my hands with a month or so of 'normal use' and am now ready to go in for the tests at 7:30 on Wednesday morning in Sioux Falls.

Yea for getting up nice and early!

I am quite happy that they can get me in so quick as I'm currently at the point where I really don't want to use my hands (think about a sprained ankle, you can still walk and even run on it... you just really don't want to) but will keep pushing them until at least Wednesday after the test so as to keep them in this state and increase the likelihood of them picking something up.



Post a Comment

<< Home