.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

70-549: Passed -> MCPD: Enterprise Development

Woot! At long last I've completed my latest certification track with the passing of Microsoft exam 70-549 Designing and Developing Enterprise Applications by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework (yes, the evil design one) and passed with a comfy 820 which now makes me a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer: Enterprise Applications Developer.

I suspect that this will be my last cert test for a while as there really aren't any other tests that I've got much interest in until the 3.0 or 3.5 .NET Framework tests come to be.

In a perverted sense it kinda miffs me passing this test today as it means the version of my resume I sent out over the last couple of days is now out of date. Oh well.

9 Comments:

  • CONGRATULATIONS

    By Blogger Daniel, at 6:43 AM  

  • congrats!

    uhm, why do you hate linux?

    By Blogger ltk05, at 6:34 AM  

  • Congrats.. hi can u plz mail me 70-549 ebook..at abdulrehman143143@gmail.com or provide the link

    By Blogger Abdul Rehman, at 9:00 PM  

  • Congrats..I have to take this exam in about 2 month, so could you send me your questions/answers book, at isadorra@gmail.com? I would be most grateful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 AM  

  • I'm afraid not as I have no ebooks or answers for this test (or any other with regards to answers).

    By Blogger Brendan, at 7:43 AM  

  • Congratulations! I'm preparing to sit that subject too. If you don't mind, please send me via mail (thlaing@gmail.com) your questions & answers e-book. Thanks in advance.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 AM  

  • Congratulation,
    I am also taking the same exam (70-549) on july end can u send me the material to certifyinfo@gmail.com

    By Blogger certify, at 2:19 AM  

  • COngratulations..
    Please send me the material for 70-549 at asheedvasudevan@rediffmail.com

    Thanks in advance

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 PM  

  • Hey congrats. Good luck with all the inquiries for violating copyrights.

    By Blogger Dave Van den Eynde, at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home