.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

M&M Time!

As is the custom… this morning I put 1 pound of M&M’s outside of my door to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with Microsoft:

1 Lb of M&M's

It’s been one heck of a year and here’s to many more, and more versions and updates to Windows Home Server.

Btw… have you downloaded Power Pack 2 yet?

As nifty as this tradition is (sadly not all honor it, tisk tisk!)... it can be a bit dangerous at times, take for example the bucket one co-worker left out his door for his 15 year anniversary back in January:

15 Lbs of M&Ms

I’m not going to admit just how many scoops I had out of that bowel, or how long it took the team to get through it.

3 Comments:

  • Congratulations Brendan with your 1 year anniversary and to the whole team for the release of Power Pack 2! :-)

    Cheers,
    Nick

    By Anonymous Nick Asseloos, at 1:53 PM  

  • What an AWESOME tradition! I guess Big Redmond isn't the nefarious Borg hive after all. ;-)

    However, I really don't think we need to know how many scoops you had out of some poor sap's bowel. Nor how long it took the team to pass through it....

    By Blogger deichmans, at 7:10 PM  

  • Congrats Brendan. It was a pleasure getting to know you back here in SD and running into you at PDC2008. Look forward to seeing you again and hearing of your teams sucesses. Have another great year.

    By Anonymous Brad Osterloo, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home