.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Red Eye Podcast!

Admittedly this blog has been silent for too long. Work you love can do that. Tonight I had to break the silence with grand news... the Fox News hit show Red Eye with Greg Gutfield... now has a podcast!

Unfortunately they only advertize it as being available through iTunes and this link... luckily any serious podcast fan will have a copy of iTunes installed only to extract the actual RSS URL for those who do not have an iPhone/Pod/Pad or similar listening device.

I present... the raw URL:

http://feeds.foxnewsmobile.com/foxnews/redeye

Or for my Zune loving brothers & sisters, simply click here to subscribe in the Zune desktop software.

What is Red Eye? Only the most hilarious late night news/comedy show.

As a quick example, enjoy the following montage of old intros from serious Fox News anchor Patti Ann Browne:

3 Comments:

  • Thanks. From a zune user.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 PM  

  • Thanks, too. from a Palm Pre user.

    By Blogger David, at 3:51 PM  

  • I just saw "what is the red eye" -- without reading the entire post, it's like the Fox show to gain the attention of younger/hipster audiences. Also it features a token gay guy, which I saw one night had the gay guy, some other gay guy, and of course, you can't have gays without Ann Coulter ...lolz... her makeup looked about as awesome as mine, too. I was kind of appalled at the irony (or coincidence or intention or whatever--it was very odd.) I suppose in the morning or late at night when you're not manic or overdosing on caffeine it's nice to just have something to listen to.

    Speaking of Ann Coulter: http://tweetstats.com/graphs/anncoulter <--- I will be writing a blog post about the fun I've had with this site soon, be sure to watch for it. Wish I could meet the guy here in the 206 that wrote it but I've yet to get in touch with him.

    By Blogger Paige, at 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home