.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Snitch #2: Barbra Boxer

Following up on last nights report of "Senator" Obama and his opposition to President Obama's health insurance/care reform plans... I still have yet to hear back... nor still from Senator Pelosi's office.

Not to be deterred, I have submitted a second report... this time on Senator Barbra Boxer:

To: flag@whitehouse.gov
From: Brendan Grant
Sent: Thu 8/6/2009 10:56 PM
Subject: Reporting Barbra Boxer

Comrades,

Recently Senator Barbra Boxer was seen recently on MSNBC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV84OBtGpSQ) talking about the “well dressed people” who were disrupting the town hall meetings... unfortunately she seems to be less than honest in this as not all we see showing such outrage are in suits and ties.

Examples:

  1. http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=GdnzIrnzkU
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoMNDdQ1_h0
  3. http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/08/shock-video-dems-sneak-union-thugs-into.html

I’d link to more... but I suspect you won’t watch many of them.

Instead... perhaps you could you please be so kind as to point me to these well dressed people that Senator Boxer was referring to... and explain why their dress indicates their background or who or what is responsible for them being there?

Personally speaking... when I was young I was taught to show respect to other people for countless reasons... including doing so based on their position and would at times, even dress up as part of it.

Perhaps... they could all show up dressed like... what? Smelly hippies? Would Senator Boxer consider that normal? Or should those who wish to speak with their elected officials show some degree of respect and perhaps... dress up slightly for the event... and it is Senator Boxer who is trying to distract people from the actual issue at hand... that a sizeable number of people aren’t buying what she and others are selling in the health care debate.

I eagerly look forward to your response,

Brendan Grant
Redmond, WA

P.S. I submitted a report last night on "Senator" Obama and am still awaiting a response... can you perhaps tell me when I may hear something?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home