.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Flag #9: Self incrimination

I've been at flagging fishy bits related to health care insurance reform for the last week. I'm happy to see that others are getting involved:

In that spirit tonight I report a truly fishy character:

From: Brendan Grant
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:00 PM
To: 'flag@whitehouse.gov'
Subject: A seemingly deliberate attempt at (mis)information

Comrades,

While there is little doubt that that the campaign of the Dear Leader’s White House to identify opponents of their glorious health care insurance reform has been a resounding success... recently I encountered a person who actively seeks to fill up the system with seemingly fake emails.

This person identifies himself as one Brendan, living in Redmond, WA and blogs out of http://ihatelinux.blogspot.com/

Specifically he even has an entire tag category related to his attempts to send emails unrelated to your calls to report fishy things related to opposition to health care insurance reform: http://ihatelinux.blogspot.com/search/label/Snitching%20to%20the%20White%20House

He must be stopped, how can we work together to achieve this?

Brendan Grant
Redmond, WA

P.S. Why am I not so lucky so as to be on the David Axelrod propaganda email list? I feel so left out :(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home