.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

That explains it...

So I've been finding myself listening to more and more Podcasts well I spend some time and the exercise bike or soak in my arms as suggested by one Dr.

One of those Podcasts has been the news from Lake Wobegon and recently heard this bit which does describe me pretty well, maybe it was my Minnesota upbringing that is to blame for some of my oddness:

It’s been hot out there this week, humid too, so much so that when you wake up in the morning there is a mist out over the meadows, beautiful mist and the sun shining through it, which if you had a camera and took a picture of it they might print it on one of those inspirational calendars with inspirational sayings from famous writers except we’re from Minnesota and we’re not an easily inspired people, because we have winter there which is a heavy dose of realism so we’re missing some of that top octave of human feeling we have kind of a narrow emotional range somewhere between acceptance and resignation, those are the two kind of poles of what we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home