.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Democratic People’s Republic of Minnesota

Having family finally returning from Ireland (after living there for nearly 11 years), I've been forced to once again return to the DPRM for a time while they hunt for a new car before they begin the process of moving back to Bismarck, ND.

Aside from getting to see family who I have not seen in the longest time, one of the few upshots of this visit will be getting to listen to Joe Soucheray and Garage Logic (even though I have a shamefully low cylinder index of 6) live on the local radio instead of having it relegated to podcast form on the odd chance I remember to DL it and listen to it.

I'm happy to say that in the 24 some hours I've been in the state I haven't seen any complete ridiculousness yet... however given that I'll be here for a week or so... there is still plenty of time. Here is hoping that I'll be able to meet members of Minnesota's for Global Warming and shake their hand and maybe even buy a shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home