.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The first casualty of the Democrat victory?

Up until Tuesday's elections, one point (of the few) that the Republicans tried to campaign on was how they have kept the American people safe and if the Democrats are elected then the terrorists would win and we would all be at a greater risk of harm.

While we haven't been attacked yet, there is one man who I suspect who might be the first casualty, Arizona Senator John McCain:

Back in October Senator McCain said: "I think I'd just commit suicide" if the Democrats win the Senate in the 2006 elections, something they seem to have done.

Will we one day soon turn on our favorite cable news channel and year that he took his own life?

Doubtful... but after this incident I really couldn't care either way.

1 Comments:

  • What's your blog about? Politicians or Linux OS? I found on google and i was expecting a blog related to Linux.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home