.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Student Loan Solution: Brendan Grant Sex Tape?

Given the recent 'news' that former Saved by the Bell 'star' Dustin Diamond was/is going to release a sex video to help raise funds to save his house from foreclosure... I had an idea.

What if...

What if I were to film a sex tape of my own?

What if I were to hold the eyes of internet users hostage?

What if I threatened to release the video... that is of course unless… my student loans were to be paid off?

It's just so brilliant that it could work... of course I might just have to release some stills so as to give an idea of just how bad such a thing could and would be if I ever made such a thing and if it were to get out...

Yes... yes... it could just work...

Who would like to start the bidding?

1 Comments:

  • Umm... you gunna make that all by yourself? Cause i'm pretty sure putting lip stick on your hand isn't going to fool the viewers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home