.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Friday, February 10, 2006

Their Poor Ears

When I was quite young I had a rather large problem sitting still for any length of time and this was particularly problematic when getting my hair cut where the barber would tell me stories of little kids just like me who he had to send home with their ears in a bag because he accidentally cut them off because the kid was moving too much.

And now... I now fear this happening to a whole group of adult men.

This morning I head a commercial for a Male Salon whose major perk it seemed was large plasma displays so that customers could watch football while getting their hair cut.

Am I the only one who thinks this potentially a bad idea? Not only will the barbers be starved for conversation, but an exuberant fan whose team scores another touchdown may very well leap to their feet to cheer and dance... potentially costing them their ear.

I guess what I was told when I was young was right... despite me not believing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home