.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Arrested Development: Unlikely to return

Following up on my early post on the status of the missing episodes of Arrested Development, I just got off the phone with a person at my local Fox affiliate who took 3 hours to get back to me, in large part she said because she had to do some research for the info. Here’s what I learned:

  • Arrested Development was originally scheduled to air its final two episodes last night but was removed for unknown reasons.

  • The last planned airing of a new episode was on 1/2/06 (last week)

  • The other two episodes may be rescheduled for sometime in the future


I suppose this is good news... while I’d like to see the remainder of the season... I’ll just have to wait for the DVD’s to be released as well as another network picking up the show.

Where was I? Oh yes... God Damn You Fox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home