.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Does tdaxp hate the homeless?

It seems so! This evening while briefly talking with him, telling about my receiving a free copy of Visual Studio 2005 Professional at a local .NET Users Group which held a launch event

Brendan: with so much... I've got two choices... donate/use them at work... or do something on the side...
tdaxp: kill homeless people
Brendan: if I do something on the side... I have to do something so cool that it makes it all worth it
tdaxp: kill homeless people
Brendan: or I could buy copies of bum fight and encourage them to kill each other
tdaxp: kill homeless people
Brendan: how would I use .net to do that?
tdaxp: break the DVD in half to use as a rough-and-ready knife
Brendan: ha, the dvd is too valuable to be used on such a meager task

I think we have proof... the once popular tdaxp hates homeless people and wants to have them killed. Such a shame.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home