.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Friday, September 30, 2005

It's Official: The press is sick of Cindy Sheehan and so am I

Two back to back political posts? I know, this needs to stop!

Like many I suspect, I have become more and more sickened with all of the press coverage of Cindy Sheehan and her crusade to turn Iraq into the next Somalia (minus Somaliland) (or worse) by yanking out our troops before the situation and the country are stable and secure enough to handle such a loss.

Early on, many of the pictures we would see of this woman showed her as a typical middle aged American mom, not overly attractive, just motherly and more or less composed, images such as these:



These are all reasonable pictures of this lunatic, however recently I have been seeing a semi common and unflattering picture attached to articles about her, specifically, this one:



Is it just me, or is that a horrible picture, almost a mug shot? I do think it is a sign from the press at last regarding their feelings towards her...

Ryne McClaren, a Nebraskan (which I wont hold against you (today at least)) recently commented that:

You can either go to a protest with good looking girls who love America, or you can go hang out with lank-haired, hemp wearing moonbat freak-women. Your call.


The point of all of this? I think that the media finally has taken the opportunity to show what an ugly person Cindy Sheehan is. No, I'm not saying put a paper bag over her head or that I feel large amounts of bile in my stomach that needs to be expelled, I'm saying that it is a reflection of what sort of person she is and the press at last wants to remind us all of that (in case you haven't heard what she's been saying).

Like it or not, humans do prefer attractive things to unattractive things (not just visually)... and with any luck, if the media keeps showing pictures like this of Cindy Sheehan, that people will realize what a horrible and unattractive person she is and move away from her ultra-leftist, anti-American camp.

</rant>

1 Comments:

  • You are absolutely correct - I wrote some interesting differences between this woman and the other grieving woman du jour, Beth Holloway Twitty, that you may find interesting.

    By Blogger Boston Mike, at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home