.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Evil Deeds (and not even mine)

Last night after a Sioux Falls Stampede game a few of us ended up at our local Old Chicago.

Unfortunately, our service was awful. Piss poor in fact and we were quite angry. In response, we each gave a 3 cent tip to the waitress. One person also rigged the cheese dispenser to dump its contents when touched (not nice I agree). On the way out as well, one friend and I filled our pockets with as many free mints as we could grab. Upon getting outside we found that one in our group had taken the rest of the mints... complete with the container they were in.

Quite evil, but good dare I say it.

2 Comments:

  • Quite evil, but piss on them. It look so long to get a beer, then to get the lemons I asked to get with my beer 15 minutes later, then to get my bill and to pay. I like Old Chicago, but I dont think I'll go to that bar in there again.

    By Blogger doschman, at 9:40 AM  

  • Even more evil... it looks like Steph snapped a picture of the so called waitress with my phone during one of her rare appearances at our table... Sadly I am not so evil as to post that picture here.

    By Blogger Brendan, at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home