.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Friday, July 01, 2005

SCOTUS Fun

With the recent announcementof the resignation of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Conner I can't help to begin to think some crazy thoughts... With all of the recent filibuster fun in the Senate over lower court nominees and such battles nearly being over with now... I am glad to see that there is again major cause to watch CSPAN and watch our elected representatives compare each other to the worlds most hated individuals.

My bet: It will be on day 3 of the hearings on Bushs nominee before someone invokes Hitler.

Yes, I know, there are other reasons to watch CSPAN, the chief amongst them being the Prime Ministers Questions. For those who do not know it... I will just say this... watching it will at times make a typical American wish that their country had long ago adopted the British style Parliamentary system, if for nothing else but as an excuse to see their elected officials dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home