.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Hate Linux

Monday, June 13, 2005

Javier Luna, Still a Spammer

When I was in junior high, I had a teacher by the name of Mrs. Marks who had a line, “Affect change wherever you go.” You can of course interpret this many ways, and I try to use one interpretation of it in my life.

While in Minneapolis for a wedding last, I opened up my e-mail on Thursday (6/9/2005) and saw a new e-mail from your friend and mine, Javier Luna, nearly identical to the last one I received from him on (5/26/2005), other than one was from his avalon.geek address while the other was from his indigo.geek address. The major difference I found interesting between the two was his closing with:

PD: If you reply with subject REMOVE then I dont send to you this email again.

Given his posting (which has since been deleted by me) to my past blog entry on him, I suspect he is starting to realize that some (or perhaps many people) don’t want to hear from him and at last he is giving them a way out.

Have I unsubscribed from his list? No, I am curious to see how long he continues this crap, especially with my rise in Google for searches of his name. I am happy to see that because of my previous entry on him, my blog is #10 on Google for a search of Javier Luna, #4 for Javier Luna spam, and #2 for Javier Luna Spammer.

3 Comments:

  • Nice post :)

    I am in google... this is great news!

    But I am not spammer. I am sorry.

    Cheers,

    Javier Luna

    By Blogger Javier Luna, at 8:26 PM  

  • No, you are a spammer, no matter what you call yourself, your actions of spreading so many e-mails and blog spam posts is the act of a spammer.

    Note though, I am not deleting your above post, despite how wrong it is. Of course, the same cannot be said for you and the 4 comments of mine that you have deleted from your blog in the last 12 hours alone.

    By Blogger Brendan, at 11:55 AM  

  • Brendan, you're right:

    Javier Luna is not only a shameless spammer, if not also an IT terrorist.

    Three years ago I worked together with him in a bank in Lima-Peru.

    At that time he worked like programmer analyst and due to incorrect behavior he was fired. When this happened, he in revenge locked his PC and deleted the software that we developed for the bank.

    The bank lost six thousand dollars and I was really embarrassed.

    Be careful with him.

    Regards
    Ruddy Donoso

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home